Our smallest and lightest cable reel with a rotary joint and connectors.
Whether you are deploying aerial drones, tracked crawlers, underwater vehicles or other devices the PCR-620 gets you in the action fast. The rugged and mobile PCR-620 Portable Cable Reel holds over 100 meters (328 ft) of 8 mm (0.32 in) cable for connection to your field equipment. Electrical or fiber optic rotary joints (slip rings) pass high speed data and power to and from for your equipment while the cable drum is turned. Cable deployment and recovery is controlled by a drum-mounted revolving handle for easy control. A variable friction brake sets the drag preventing free-spooling. All PCR-620 materials are durable and corrosion resistant for long service life.
- Highly Portable; One Hand Lift for Rapid Deployment
- WetMate, Ethernet, Fiber Optic and Circular Connectors
- 100Mbs and 1Gbs Slip Rings rated to 200 or 600 volts
- Fiber Optic and Coax Rotary Joints
- Variable Fiction Brake Controls Drum Rotation
- Slide Down Feet with Captive Hardware Deploy in Seconds. No loose parts to get lost.
- Hose-Down Rinse Inside and Out
- Double Ended Axle Support Resists Shock Loads
- Store “Deck Cables” and other items inside
- Can be supplied with customer-selected cable
- Communications Equipment
- Television & Video Production
- Mobile Satellite Antennas
- Emergency Services
- Remote Cameras and Sensors
- Mobile Networks
- Oceanographic, ROV & AUV Support Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
Please see the PCR-620 Purchase Form on the PCR Product page to define the connector and rotary joint requirements.
Download Product Data Sheet:
Back to Portable Cable Reels (PCR)