Our most popular and mid-size reel for storage.
The PCR-1210 Portable Cable Reel holds over 210 meters (720 ft) of 8 mm (0.32 in) diameter cable for connection to your field equipment. The PCR-1210 is an cost effective cable reel supplied without a slip ring (rotary joint) letting the user install most any small to mid diameter cable regardless of connector type. However the PCR-1210 is upgradable - even after purchase to become the PCR-1220 and include a slip ring and connectors.
Cable deployment and recovery is controlled by a drum-mounted revolving handle for easy cable control. A variable friction brake sets the drag preventing free-spooling. All materials are durable and corrosion resistant for long service life. (Shown with customer-supplied cable)
- Features:Highly Portable; One Hand Lift for Rapid Deployment
- Variable Fiction Brake Controls Drum Rotation
- Slide Down Feet with Captive Hardware Deploy in Seconds. No loose parts to get lost.
- Slide-Out Handle and Travel Wheels for Easy Transport
- All Weather Construction; Hose-Down Rinse Inside and Out. Drain holes across base.
- Additional Axle Support when Lid is Closed
- Interior Storage for “Deck Cables” and other items
- Can be supplied with customer selected cable and connectors
- Can be upgraded to a Slip Ring and Connectorized reel
- Target Applications:Communications Equipment
- Television & Video Production
- Mobile Satellite Antennas
- Emergency Services
- Remote Cameras and Sensors
- Mobile Networks
- Oceanographic, ROV & AUV Support Cables
- Side Scan Sonar and Sub Bottom Profilers
NOTE: Adding this item to your cart confirms that you have read through, and agree to, both the Terms & Condition as well as the Shipping Policy on the "Terms & Shipping" page of www.2KRsystems.com.
Download Product Data Sheet:
Back to Portable Cable Reels (PCR)